[Bska] Rising Sun Skat on SUNDAY January 21st

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 16:01:05 EST 2007

The next meeting of the British Skat Association will be on SUNDAY
January 21st in the Rising Sun, 38 Cloth Fair, London EC1A 7JQ (the
nearest underground stations are Barbican, St Pauls and Farringdon).
Players of all standards are welcome.

It will be the same Synchron format as usual with 4 rounds, but the
number of hands played will be reduced as necessary to ensure that play
finishes by 18.30 for those needing to catch trains.

So that we have some idea of how many players to expect, I would be very
grateful if you could let me know a few days in advance whether you are
intending to play. You can contact me by e-mail at noel at
btopenworld.com or by phone at 020 7706 0582. People who have not
registered in advance are still welcome to enter by coming to the Rising
Sun on the day and we will do our best to include you.

On the day the pub will be open from 11:00. Please arrive by 11:15 if
you intend to play in the first session, so that we can start on time.
If you will be arriving later than 11:15 please call my mobile or send
me a text - my number is 07952 304718 - to let me know at what time you
expect to arrive (this applies whether or not have registered in
advance). Players who do not appear or send a message by 11:15 are not
guaranteed a place in the first session.

There are details at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/risingnw.html

Noel Leaver
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk