[Bska] April Skat now back to Sunday 15th

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Wed Mar 21 19:41:07 EDT 2007

I am pleased to report that have found a possible new venue for our Skat
tournaments, which can accommodate us on Sundays. We are going to try it
out for the next tournament, in April.

Therefore we are moving the April tournament back to Sunday 15th April
(the originally planned date), and it will now be at The Plough in
Museum Street (near the British Museum, not far from Tottenham Court
Road tube station), with play starting at 11am.

David Parlett will be sending further details in due course.

Our apologies for the changes of date, and thanks to Chris, Beate and
Noel for arranging for us to use The Plough and thus enabling us to
continue with Sunday events.
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/