[Bska] Skat April 15th at The Plough

David Parlett skat at davidparlett.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 08:45:58 EDT 2007

Dear Skat-player

With apologies for the short notice (I thought I had sent this message
last week but accidentally committed a technical error) the next BSkA
Skat tournament will take place on Sunday 15th April, though not at the
Rising Sun, which is unable to accommodate us on Sundays. Instead, our
venue will be The Plough, 27 Museum Street, just round the corner from
the British Museum and round the other corner from Tottenham Court Road
underground station.
(See http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/clubs_bars/venue-656.php).

We are booked from 11 am to 8 pm. It's my turn to be the organiser and I
hope we will be ready to start by 11.30. We will follow the usual
pattern of four sessions of Synchron Skat, lasting 90 minutes each, with
a break for lunch after the first session. As usual, lunch can be
ordered on arrival and there will be a 5 GBP entry fee.

Please let me know as soon as possible whether you plan to take part
and, if so, whether for all four sessions or just for a part of the day.
You can email me on dp at davpar.com or leave a message on my voicemail
number, 020 8764 4185. In case of last-minute hitches you can contact me
on 07905 679 246. And, in view of the delay (my fault), it would be
helpful to be assured that you have actually received this message even
if you can't make it.

Looking forward...
--
David Parlett