[Bska] Skat at the Plough - 1st July

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Sat Jun 16 06:22:15 EDT 2007

Dear Skat-player

The next BSkA Skat tournament will take place on Sunday 1st July, at The
Plough, 27 Museum Street, London WC1A 1LH, not far from the British
Museum and Tottenham Court Road underground station.

Play will start at 11:30am. We will follow the usual pattern of four
sessions of Synchron Skat, lasting about 90 minutes each, with a break
for lunch after the first session, aiming to finish before 8pm. As
usual, lunch can be ordered on arrival and there will be a £5 entry fee.
Further details may be available on the BSkA web site at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ or feel free to ask any questions by
replying to this message.

I would be grateful if you could let me know a few days in advance
whether you plan to take part, so that we know how many players to
expect and what prizes we can afford. You can email me at john at pagat.com
or call me on 020 7636 9653. People who have not registered in advance
are still welcome to enter by coming to the Plough on the day and we
will do our best to include you.

On the day, please try to arrive between 11:00 and 11:15. If you will be
arriving later than 11:15, please call my mobile 07736 518738 or send a
message to let me know at what time you expect to be there (this applies
whether or not have registered in advance). Players who do not appear or
send a message by 11:15 are not guaranteed a place in the first session.

Looking forward to seeing you on 1st July.
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/