[Bska] Skat at the Plough SATURDAY October 6th

Noel Leaver n.leaver at btopenworld.com
Tue Sep 25 06:02:15 EDT 2007

Please ignore previous message - it is a Saturday not a Sunday.

The British Skat Association's next synchron skat event will be on SATURDAY
October 6th, in The Plough, Museum Street, London, WC1A 1LH (the nearest
underground stations are Tottenham Court Road and Holborn). Players of all
standards are welcome. http://www.allinlondon.co.uk/clubs_bars/venue-656.php

It will be the same Synchron format as usual with 4 rounds and a break for
lunch after the first round.

So that we have some idea of how many players to expect, I would be very
grateful if you could let me know a few days in advance whether you are
intending to play. You can contact me by replying to this e-mail or by phone
at 020 7706 0582. People who have not registered in advance are still
welcome to enter by coming to the Rising Sun on the day and we will do our
best to include you.

On the day the pub will be open from 11:00. Please arrive by 11:20 if you
intend to play in the first session, so that we can start on time. If you
will be arriving later than 11:20 please call my mobile or send me a text -
my number is 07952 304718 - to let me know at what time you expect to arrive
(this applies whether or not have registered in advance). Players who do not
appear or send a message by 11:20 are not guaranteed a place in the first
session.

There are details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/index.html

Noel Leaver