[Bska] (no subject)

MikeTob at aol.com MikeTob at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 05:23:38 EST 2008

nmatavkova at rogers.com writes:

Gentlemen:
Although the draught copy of my book is nearing  completion, I would like to
obtain any information about an ostensibly  two-player version of the game
known as Offiziersskat.  Would anyone mind  helping me?  The only pages I could
find have a very low SNR,  are very bare in content, and are in badly-composed
German and I  have quite some trouble translating it (though I can read German
 perfectly).  Therefore I ask of any audacious travellers of the Web to  aid
me in my endeavours.

Cordially,
Nick.

Skatcorner _http://www.skat24.de/download/download.php_