[Bska] Synchron Skat, March 15th

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Fri Mar 7 05:33:38 EST 2008

Our next Synchron Skat event will be tomorrow week, Saturday March 15th.

It will be in the usual format, but at a new venue, the Bloomsbury
Tavern. If you forget this and turn up at The Plough instead, it won't
be a disaster, the Bloomsbury Tavern is only five minutes walk away. But
it would be best if you looked at the instructions for getting there, at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ploughnw.html .

As usual, please let me whether you are intending to play, at least two
days before the event, so that I can arrange prizes and warn the pub how
many of us to expect.

Please also register on the day before 11:15, either in person or (if
you aren't there by 11:15 but will be there by 11:30 when play starts)
by ringing my mobile, 07890 998884.

Nick
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk