[Bska] Skat tournament, July 12th Saturday.

MikeTob at aol.com MikeTob at aol.com
Sun Jun 29 11:35:01 EDT 2008

Dear Skat Player,

Our next tournament will be held on Saturday July 12th at a new  venue, the
Young Chelsea Bridge Club 32 Barkston  Gardens, Earl's Court, London SW5 0EN.
Nearest tube Earls Court

_http://www.ycbc.co.uk/location.htm_ (http://www.ycbc.co.uk/location.htm)

As usual,  play will start at 11:30am, and consist of four sessions of
Synchron Skat,  lasting about 90 minutes each, with a break for lunch after the
first session,  and finishing around 7-30pm. Players are welcome to play any or
all of the  sessions. As usual, lunch can be ordered on arrival and there will
be an £8  entry fee, which includes entry to the club..
Further details are available  on the BSkA web site at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ or feel free to ask any  questions by
replying to this message.

Registration on the day is  between 11:00 and 11:15. If you will be arriving
later than 11:15, please  call my mobile 07940 591263 or send a message to let
me know at what time you  expect to be there (this applies whether or not
have registered in advance).  Players who do not appear or send a message by
11:15 are not guaranteed a place  in the first session.

I should be  grateful if you could let me know a few days in advance whether
you plan to take  part, so that we know how many players to expect and what
prizes we can afford.  You can email me at _Miketob at aol.com_
(mailto:Miketob at aol.com)  or  call me on 07940 591263. People who have not registered in advance
are still  welcome to enter by turning up on the day and we will do our best
to include  you.

Looking forward to seeing you on 12th July.

Mike  Tobias