[Bska] Skat in Young Chelsea, Aug. 23

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Sun Aug 10 07:49:17 EDT 2008

Dear Skat Player,

The next tournament will be a synchron, at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club
on Saturday 23rd August, the excellent venue where we last played.
Since this is the Bank Holiday weekend when some of you may be away, I
am keen to establish early that we have sufficient numbers for a viable
tournament.

I shall post a reminder in the week running up to the tournament, but
would appreciate it if all who intend to come could notify me as soon as
possible.

Please reply to me at chris.beesley1 at btinternet.com

Many thanks

Chris

=======
Posted on behalf of Chris Beesley, by Nick Wedd.  Replies to Chris.
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk