[Bska] Skat tournament Saturday August 23rd

Chris Beesley chris.beesley1 at btinternet.com
Sun Aug 17 14:53:24 EDT 2008

Dear Skat Player,
  As advised last week, the next tournament will be held on Saturday August 23rd at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club 32 Barkston Gardens Earl's Court London SW5 0EN, one block from Earls Court Tube station (Earls Court Road Exit). More details of the venue will be available on the British Skat Association web site shortly.
  The tournament will be in the usual Synchron format, comprising 4 sessions and will start at 11.30am. We expect to finish between 6.30 and 7pm
  Doors open at 11am, registration by 11.15.
  Food is available for lunch, which should be ordered before we start. There is also a bar.
  Players of all standards are invited to participate; if you are not available for all four sessions we are usually able to accommodate you, particularly if we know beforehand!
  Please confirm your wish to play to me at the above email address by Thursday 21st, including all who kindly contacted me last week with positive  or "probable" responses. We shall do our best to include any late entries who contact me before 11am on the day of the tournament.  Thank you to those who contacted me to say they were unavailable-we look forward to seeing you next time.
  If you are likely to be late on the day, please call or text me on  07885 770187 by 11.15am on Saturday morning.
  We aim to start at 11.30 am prompt. We shall try to accomodate latecomers but cannot guarantee them a place in the first round.
  Best wishes

  Chris Beesley