[Bska] Winskat - English version

AndreGhany at aol.com AndreGhany at aol.com
Wed Aug 20 06:16:55 EDT 2008

Hi.  I definitely used to have this - but it might be archived  somewhere on
a usb stick (of which i have many!) or even floppy disk! -  will do some
searches and get back to you, later today unless someone else gets  there first.

Andre Ghany
----

In a message dated 19/08/2008 13:24:51 GMT Standard Time, MikeTob at aol.com