[Bska] Skat in Young Chelsea, Aug. 23

Noel Leaver n.leaver at btopenworld.com
Fri Nov 21 11:40:01 EST 2008

Dear Skat Player,

The next tournament will be a synchron with 4 rounds at the Young Chelsea
Bridge Club Bridge Club 32 Barkston Gardens Earl's Court London SW5 0EN, one
block from Earls Court Tube station (Earls Court Road Exit) on Saturday 29
November starting at 11.30, doors open at 11.00, please try and get there to
register by 11.15. We hope to finish 6.30 - 7.00. You don't have to play in
every round if you are pressed for time.

Food is available for lunch, which should be ordered before we start. There
is also a bar.

Players of all standards are invited to participate; if you are not
available for all four sessions we are usually able to accommodate you,
particularly if we know beforehand!

Could you please let me know if you intend attending by replying to this
email. If on the day you are delayed or cannot make it could you please let
me know on 07952 304718

Noel Leaver