[Bska] Dates for your diaries

MikeTob at aol.com MikeTob at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 14:19:53 EST 2009

Happy New Year everybody,

These are the dates and venues for our next few tournaments:-

Sunday  Jan 18th,  Marlborough Arms, 36 Torrington Place, London  WC1E 7HJ

Saturday Feb 21st  Young Chelsea, 32 Barkston Gardens, London  SW5 0EN

Sunday 19th Marlborough Arms.  This is still provisional, but  probable.

Saturday Jun 13th Young Chelsea.

>From February, there'll also be evenings of social Skat once a month in
London, probably on the first Tuesdays. These will be on an informal, turn  up and
play basis. The venue's yet to be arranged, so further updates will  follow.

Patrick Cherlet will be sending out the invitations for January shortly,  and
we hope to see as many of you as possible there.

Mike Tobias.