[Bska] Synchron skat tournament Sunday Aprill 19th

Chris Beesley chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 5 09:15:56 EDT 2009

Dear skat player,
My apologies about the lack of earlier clarity on the date and venue for the next tournament.
You may be aware that our originally planned venue and fall-back options are not available that weekend, and we have been chasing to find an alternative.
Sundays have proved to be a problem for a couple of alternatives, and several players have stated that Saturday is no longer an option for them.
We are therefore taking up Noel Leaver's kind offer to play at his flat, at 84 Gloucester Terrace (first floor) London W2 3HH on Sunday April 19th. For those who have not previously been there it is about equidistant between Paddington and Lancaster Gate tube stations (or even Bayswater, for Thursday frequenters of The Magic Wok, pre-LCC meetings).
The tournament will take the usual form of four sessions of Synchron Skat, and all are welcome. f you cannot make all four sessions you will still be welcome, particularly if we know your availability in advance.
We shall start at 11.30 as usual, break for lunch-food and drink will be available- please advise any special dietary requirements- and we aim to finish by about 7pm.
Would you please notify me my email as soon as possible of your intention to play, so that we can organise all the relevant components.
Details should be posted on the bska web-site shortly, if there is any delay it is because I have only just mailed Nick, and I do not know how quickly he will pick up the message.
Again I apologise for the relatively late notice and look forward to seeing you there.
A reminder will be sent out next week.

Many thanks

Chris Beesley