[Bska] Skat in Young Chelsea, July 26

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Tue Jul 14 08:46:09 EDT 2009

Dear Skat Player,

The next tournament will be a synchron with 4 rounds at the Young
Chelsea Bridge Club Bridge Club 32 Barkston Gardens Earl's Court London
SW5 0EN, one block from Earls Court Tube station (Earls Court Road Exit)
on Sunday 26 July starting at 11.30, doors open at 11.00. Please try and
get there to register by 11.15 or text if you will be arriving after
this. We hope to finish by 6.30. You don't have to play in every round
if you are pressed for time.

Food is available for lunch, which should be ordered before we start.
There is also a bar.

Players of all standards are invited to participate; if you are not
available for all four sessions we are usually able to accommodate you,
particularly if we know beforehand!

Could you please let me know if you intend attending by replying to this
email. If on the day you are delayed or cannot make it could you please
let me know on 07952 304718

Noel Leaver

(posted on behalf of Noel by )
Nick Wedd    nick at maproom.co.uk