[Bska] Social Skat evening, Wednesday

Tony Tony at tcs-chess.demon.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 04:15:17 EDT 2009

Good Morning Mike,

The 13th MSO finished on Monday.  We were sorry not to have Skat on the
schedule and would like to invite you "all" back in 2010.

The working group has decided that a London venue is simply too
expensive without a commercial sponsor so we are going to return to
Potters Bar - 20th-30th August 2010.

Please let me know your thoughts about attracting enough for some Skat
tables.

Regards,

Tony Corfe

In message <c6c.54fe5eb3.37ce755b at aol.com>, MikeTob at aol.com writes
>Hello All,
>
>Just a reminder about tomorrow's (Wednesday) evening at the Young
>Chelsea. Completely informal, just turn up and play, any time from
>7-00pm onwards.
>
>Mike Tobias

Tony Corfe