[Bska] Oct 25th. Tournament with a difference

MikeTob at aol.com MikeTob at aol.com
Wed Oct 7 09:56:56 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Our next tournament is on Sunday Oct 25th at our usual venue, The Young
Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens SW5 0EN  (2 minutes from Earl's
Court tube. Earl's Court Rd exit)

Instead of our usual synchron (duplicate) format, we'll be dealing the
cards normally at each table, which will allow lady luck to play a bigger
part. Depending on numbers present, I'm hoping to award prizes not just for
highest scores, but for things like highest number of games won, best session
score, hand won against the most matadors etc, so that everyone's in with a
shout of winning something even on the last hand of the day.

As usual, we'll play 4 sessions starting at 11-30am and finishing around
7-00pm, with a break for lunch about 1-15pm, and you can play any or all of
the  sessions. Please be there to register between 11-00 and 11-15 or
phone/text me  to let me know you're on your way  07940 591263. Entry fee is the
usual  £8-50

It will help to know in advance if you intend to play (the more players I
know about, the more prizes I can buy) but if you find yourself unexpectedly
 free on the day. you'll be welcome to turn up.

Any questions, drop me a line _Miketob at aol.com_ (mailto:Miketob at aol.com)
or give me a ring 07940  591263

Regards,

Mike Tobias.