[Bska] reminder: Next Skat Tournament this coming Saturday, 5 Dec

Patrick CHERLET patrick.cherlet at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 30 05:00:07 EST 2009

Dear Skat Player,

This is a reminder that our next tournament will be on Saturday, 5 December at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club,
32 Barkston Gardens, Earl's Court, London SW5 0EN (nearest tube: Earls Court). The
details are as follows:

• play will start at 11:30am, finishing around 7pm (4 sessions);

• registration will be between 11:00am and 11:15am on the day (please text or call
me on 07500 332 436 if you expect to be late);

• £8.50 entry fee;

• players are welcome to play any or all of the sessions;

• further details on the BSkA web site http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ or by replying to
this message.

It would be very helpful if you could let me know as soon as possible if you plan to take
part by emailing me on patrick.cherlet at btinternet.com.

Looking forward to seeing you at the event.

Patrick Cherlet