[Bska] Synchron Skat - Sunday January 24th

Chris Beesley chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 7 15:33:26 EST 2010

Dear Skat player
First- A Happy New Year to all our readers!
Second-following my heady third place at the last tournament (the look on Noel's face as I joined him on table 1 for the last session was [rightly] nearly as astonished as I felt) it falls to me to retire from the fray for the next one which I am running.

It will be held on Sunday January 24th at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club  32 Barkston Gardens, Earl's Court, London SW5 0EN (nearest tube: Earls Court).

The details are as follows:

• play will start at 11:30am, finishing around 7pm (4 sessions);

• registration will be between 11:00am and 11:15am on the day (please text or call me on 07885 770 187 if you expect to be late);

• £8.50 entry fee;

• players are welcome to play any or all of the sessions;

• further details on the BSkA web site http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ or by replying to this message.

It would be very helpful if you could let me know a few days in advance if you plan to take part by emailing me on chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.com.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes