[Bska] Synchron Skat-Revivised venue 24th January

Chris Beesley chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 14 02:32:56 EST 2010

Dear Skat player
Following a date clash/Bridge tournament expansion at the Young Chelsea  on 24th January we have to switch venues.
Again Noel Leaver has stepped into the breach and we shall play at his home as we did on one occasion last year.
The address is 84 Gloucester Terrace (first floor) London W2 3HH .

We are keen to establish numbers early for catering purposes, so your prompt response would be appreciated. Please reply to this email address.

Usual start times apply-please be there for 11 am, taking into account the usual TfL weekend engineering works.

Nearest tube stations are Paddington and Lancasrter Gate.

See you there

Chris Beesley