[Bska] Evening of Skat, Wednesday 3rd Feb

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 14:58:24 EST 2010

Hello everyone,

As usual, there'll be an evening of Skat on the first Wednesday of the month (3rd Feb) at our usual venue, The young Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens, Sw7. 2 mins from Earls Court tube (Earls Court Rd exit).

There's no formal structure; we'll be there from 7-00pm, so turn up any time and play.  There's a bar open until 11pm and food served until about 10pm. All welcome, including beginners.

Feel free to email me with any questions

Mike Tobias