[Bska] Synchron tournament Saturday 21st August

Chris Beesley chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 15:54:19 EDT 2010

A final reminder to those who have not previously seen or not replied to earlier
messages. Usual venue, timetable and format  at Young Chelsea. Please let me
know, particularly if you can make it- needless to say given this is the third
call, but we would appreciate some more players.
For those of us who are going, since a notice went up on the board midway
through the last monthly midweek session we have at the YC, asking players to
refrain from bringing in their own food and drink and "support the club" could
we all respect these wishes?

As  we rarely have particularly large gatherings it would be a shame if such a
minor  issue led to a reticence for the club to staff the bar solely for us
(which is often the case) and for us to effectively lose the use of such a good
venue.
Thanks for your assistance on this.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards