[Bska] Skat tournament - Saturday 9th July

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Fri Jun 24 07:31:00 EDT 2011

Dear Skat player,

Our next Skat tournament will be held on Saturday July 9th at the Young
Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens, London SW5 0EN, about 200m
from Earls Court Tube station (Earls Court Road Exit).

This will be in our traditional duplicate (synchron) format, with
registration between 11:00 and 11:15, and play starting at 11:30. There
will be 4 sessions and we shall end around 19:00.

Players of all standards are encouraged to take part. If you are not
available for all four sessions we are usually able to accommodate you
for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know
beforehand that you will be there.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.
There is a bar, from which food is available for lunch, which should be
ordered before play starts.

Please let me know, if possible by Thursday 7th, whether you intend to
play. You can contact me (John McLeod) by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by
phone at 07736 518738. The more advance entries I get the more prizes
there will be! If you can't commit yourself in advance you are still
welcome to come on the day and we can almost certainly fit you in.

If you are delayed on the day and are unable to arrive by 11:15 please
text John McLeod on 07736 518738 to reserve your place in the first
round.

We look forward to seeing you on 9th July.
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/