[Bska] Feb 11th, Tournament near Reading

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sat Jan 7 10:57:52 EST 2012

Hello All,

In addition to our London events, we'll be holding a tournament on Feb 11th at the Recreational Society, AWE Aldermaston RG7 4PR, which confusingly is in Tadley rather than Aldermaston.

This is just advance notice, I'll be sending out invitations with more details nearer the time, but we'll be starting at 12-30 rather than our usual 11-30

There's ample free onsite parking, and although there's a 20 minute bus service from Basingstoke station, we hope to be able to provide lifts instead, so I'll also be asking who would like a lift and who can give lifts.

Regards,

Mike Tobias 07940 591263

Other upcoming tournaments, all at the Young Chelsea:-
Sun Jan 22
Sat Feb 25
Sun Apr 15