[Bska] Reminder: London Skat tournament this Sunday (22nd January)

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Thu Jan 19 05:53:35 EST 2012

Just a reminder that our first Skat tournament of 2012 will be this
Sunday, 22nd January, at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club. Arrangements as
usual: 11:30 start with registration by 11:15. Full details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/ycjm.php

If you have not already replied to my previous message, it would be very
helpful if you could let me know whether you expect to be there.

Any questions - please ask. If you need to contact me on the day, my
mobile number is 07736 518738.

Looking forward to seeing many of you on Sunday.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/