[Bska] Skat tournament in London - Sunday 25th February

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Mon Feb 20 17:07:27 EST 2012

Dear Skat player,

Our next Skat tournament will be on Saturday 25th February at the
Young Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens, London SW5 0EN, about
200m from Earls Court tube station* (Earls Court Road exit). The
director will be Chris Beesley. There are details on the BSkA web site
at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/yccb.html

This will be a duplicate (synchron) tournament, with registration
between 11:00 and 11:15, and play starting at 11:30. There will be 4
sessions and we shall end at around 19:00.

Players of all standards are encouraged to take part. If you are not
available for all four sessions we are usually able to accommodate you
for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know
beforehand that you will be there.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.
There is a bar, from which food is available for lunch, which should be
ordered before play starts.

Please let us know, if possible by Thursday 23rd Jan, whether you intend
to play. You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or
Chris Beesley by phone at 07885 770187. The more advance entries we get
the more prizes there will be! If you can't commit yourself in advance
you are still welcome to come on the day and we can almost certainly fit
you in.

If you are delayed on the day and are unable to arrive by 11:15 please
text text Chris Beesley on 07885 770187 to reserve your place in the
first round.

We look forward to seeing you on 25th February.

Best wishes,
John McLeod pp Chris Beesley, whose computer is out of action this week.

[* According to TfL, all underground services to Earls Court should be
operating normally on Saturday.]