[Bska] Skat tournament invitation Sun 15th April

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sun Apr 1 15:04:12 EDT 2012

Hello All,

Our next Skat tournament is on Sunday 15th April at our usual venue, The Young Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens, SW5 0EN  http://www.ycbc.co.uk/location.htm

Registration . 11.00 to 11.15
Start 11.30, 4 sessions finishing between 18.30 and 9.00
You can play any or all of the sessions, if you're arriving later, just let me know.

Format:- Hands dealt at table, you'll play against different people each round, and there'll be individual session and hand prizes as well as for the whole tournament

Entry Fee £9

Light lunches (and of course alcohol) available at the bar at very reasonable prices

It would help if you can let me know in advance if you intend to play,but if you find yourself free on the day, you'll still be welcome

Hope to see as many of you as possible, especially new faces.

Regards,

Mike Tobias 07940 591263