[Bska] Tournament invitation. Sunday Oct 21st

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 10:14:27 EDT 2012

Hi All,

Our next tournament is on Sunday 21st Oct at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens  London, Greater London SW5 0EN, 2 mins from Earls Court tube (Earls Court Rd exit).

Registration 11.00 to 11.15

Start 11.30

Format. Four sessions of Skat, (hands dealt at the table) with a break for lunch, finishing about 18.30 to 19.00. You are welcome to play any or all of the sessions as convenient. Numbers permitting, seating will be arranged so that you will play different people in each session.

Entry fee £9.00

Prizes for the overall winner and runner-up, along with individual hand and session prizes.

You can let me know in advance if you intend to play, (the more who do, the more prizes I can buy), or turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

Alcohol, soft drinks and snacks available at the bar.

Any questions, just give me a shout

See you there,

Mike  07940 591263

Forum www.weddslist.com/skat/bb
German YMCA evening tournament Weds Oct 10th