[Bska] Duplikat Skat Saturday 17th November London

Beesley, Chris chris.beesley at barratthomes.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 05:26:57 EDT 2012

Dear Skat Player

The next British Skat Association Tournament will be on Saturday November 17th in London at our usual venue, the Young Chelsea Bridge Club at 32 Barkston Gardens, London SW5 0EN. The nearest tube station is Earls Court.
The tournament will be Duplikat format, comprising four rounds, usually of at least 18 hands per round.

Players of all standards are warmly invited to join us.

Tournament start is at 11.30am, we usually finish before 7pm, including a lunch break and short breaks between rounds. Please aim to arrive by 11.15. If you are definitely coming and think you may be late, please call me on the number below- we shall endeavour to accommodate you in the first round, but cannot guarantee this.

Light lunches are available at the bar, usually ordered before we start.

Please contact me as soon as possible to let me know that you wish to play. ( Also let me know if you cannot as this helps to clarify the situation for me). The more we have, the better and possibly more numerous the prizes.

Please contact me on either this address or my home address  chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk<mailto:chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk>. My mobile number is 07885 770187.

We look forward to seeing you

Regards
Chris