[Bska] Hand records from January 6th

Nick Wedd nick at maproom.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 05:55:44 EST 2013

The hand records from our event in the Young Chelsea on January 6th are
now available at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/results/yc30/hands.xls
thanks to Patrick Phair.  With each hand played at five tables, I recommend
having a look at them.

The most remarkable hand is session 2 hand 11.  At all five tables,
forehand
won the bidding at 18, picked up the skat, and then held

J     H D
C    K Q 8
S    A K 9
H    A 7
D    A K

Some chose clubs are trumps, some chose spades.  Some made their
contract, some (including both those who chose spades) failed.  But
what is remarkable is that at four of the five tables, it was scored as
against (or possibly with) 1.

My congratulations to Beate, the only scorer who counted up to 2 correctly.

Nick

--
Nick Wedd
nick at maproom.co.uk