[Bska] Hand records from Maria's tournament in the Young Chelsea

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Wed Mar 6 12:15:10 EST 2013

This seems a good moment to point out that if you would like to discuss
any of the hands, you are welcome do so on our discussion forum, in the
strategic and tactics section at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewforum.php?f=4
where you can also read discussions of deals from previous tournaments.

This forum is freely available for everyone to read. You are welcome to
write messages as well - either to start new topics or comment on what
is already there - and to do this you need to ask Mike Tobias
<miketob at aol.com> for a user name and password.

--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/