[Bska] Skat tournament. Sat March 30th

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Mar 15 13:30:57 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Our next tournament is on Easter Saturday, 30th March at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club, 32 Barkston Gardens London, Greater London SW5 0EN, 2 mins from Earls Court tube (Earls Court Rd exit).  http://www.ycbc.co.uk/location.htm

Registration: 11.00 to 11.15 for a start at 11.30

Format: Four sessions of Skat, (hands dealt at the table) with a break for lunch, finishing about 18.30 to 19.00. You are welcome to play any or all of the sessions as convenient. Numbers permitting, seating will be arranged so that you will play different people in each session.

Players of all abilities welcome. As long as you know the rules and have played a few hands, you'll be fine.

Entry fee: £9.00

Prizes for the overall winner and runner-up, along with individual hand and session prizes.

You can let me know in advance if you intend to play, (the more who do, the more prizes I can buy), or turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free. If you're running a bit late for registration, just text or phone to let me know.

Alcohol, soft drinks and light lunches available at the bar.

Any questions, just ask me.

See you there,

Mike Tobias 07940 591263