[Bska] London Skat tournament Saturday June 29th

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Mon Jun 17 11:44:28 EDT 2013

Our next duplicate Skat tournament will be in the Young Chelsea Bridge
Club (32 Barkston Gardens, London SW5 0EN) on Saturday June 29th.

Players of all standards are welcome. Please arrive by 11:15 for an
11:30 start. The entry fee will be £9. There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=304&p=417#p417

Please let me know in advance, if possible by Thursday 27th June,
whether you intend to play, so that I know how much I can spend on
prizes. You can contact me by e-mail at john at pagat.com or by phone or
text at 07736 518738.

We look forward to seeing you on 29th June.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/