[Bska] Reminder: Skat tournament this Saturday

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Thu Jun 27 09:38:25 EDT 2013

This is to remind you that we will have a duplicate Skat tournament this
Saturday (June 29th) at the Young Chelsea Bridge Club (32 Barkston
Gardens, London SW5 0EN), gathering at 11:15 for an 11:30 start. So far
as I can tell there be no nearby tube engineering works to impede your
arrival.

This will be our last tournament in this location, since YCBC have to
move when their lease ends this summer.

All players are welcome. If you have not already replied please send me
an email to let me know whether you will be playing, or you can contact
me by phone or text at 07736 518738.

There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=304&p=417#p417

We look forward to seeing you on Saturday.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/