[Bska] New Skat venues

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Tue Jul 16 05:46:36 EDT 2013

Hello All,

With the Young Chelsea moving into temporary premises, we have two new venues for our get togethers.

The first Wednesday of each month, Swiggers board gaming group http://www.pevans.co.uk/Swiggers/ are kindly allowing us to share their room at The Shipwright Arms, on Tooley St, near London Bridge. Our next Wednesday is Aug 7th, and I'll send further details nearer the time; in the meantime, if you'd like to play boardgames on any other Wednesday, they meet there every week.

The German YMCA http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html  have made us a very generous offer of a room for our weekend tournaments, and we'll be announcing the next couple of dates shortly.

Talking of the YMCA, congratulations to Maxine Etkin, who learned the game only a few weeks ago, and won the YMCA tournament yesterday with a score of 1069 from 24 hands.

Regards,

Mike