[Bska] Weds evening at our new venue near London Bridge

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Aug 2 06:16:20 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Our monthly informal evening will be on Wednesday Aug 7th, at our new venue, The Shipwright Arms, 88 Tooley St, SE1 2TF, 2 mins walk from London Bridge.

Location  http://www.fancyapint.com/Pub/london/shipwrights-arms/476

 We meet in the upstairs room, courtesy of Swiggers boardgaming group, who meet there every Wednesday,and are very kindly allowing us to share their venue once a month. The stairs are through the back of the bar, if in doubt, ask staff where the boardgaming group is; if you ask for Skat they won't know what you're talking about.

Same set up as before,purely informal, turn up any time from 7pm and just play.

Meals are available until 9pm, and they serve good beer.

Hope to see you there

Mike 07940 591263

Next tournament Saturday Aug 17th