[Bska] Fri 13th, YMCA evening Skat

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sat Sep 7 04:13:01 EDT 2013

All,

Below is Udo's invitation to the German YMCA's monthly evening tournament on Friday 13th Sept. These are small friendly events, starting at 19.00 and finishing around 21.30 to 22.00

Location  http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

You can contact Udo on u.bauer at german-ymca.org.uk  or as he says, just turn up on the day.

See you there

Mike

Dear Members and Friends,

    Our next meeting is Friday 13th 19:00 at the Lancaster Hall Hotel,    35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL, as usual. If you know you can make it,    please let me know. But you're also most welcome if you decide    spontaneously. £5 donation for the German Welfare Council, as    always.

    All the best, hope to see you there

    Udo