[Bska] Sat 4th Jan, Skat tournament, London

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 07:18:01 EST 2013

Christmas and New Year greetings everyone,

Our first tournament of the year will be on Saturday Jan 4th at our usual venue near, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL, a few minutes walk from Paddington:

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Numbers permitting, we'll be playing duplicate Skat,

Registration will be from 11.00 to 11.15, for an 11.30 start, we'll be playing four sessions, finishing around 18.30, with a break for lunch. You're welcome to play any or all of the sessions.

It will help if you can let me know in advance if you intend to play, but feel free to turn up on the day if you're unexpectedly free. If you're running late, you can contact me on 07940 591263.

The entry fee is £9'00 with prizes for the winner and runners-up, and we welcome players of all abilities.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

Mike Tobias

Future events:
Wed Jan 8th: 19.00, Informal Skat evening, Shipwright Arms, 88 Tooley St
Mon  Jan 13th 19.00 YMCA evening tournament, Lancaster Hall Hotel
Sat Jan 25th, 11.30  Tournament, The Kite, Oxford.