[Bska] Skat Tournament tomorrow February 22nd 2014

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Feb 21 07:48:57 EST 2014

A gentle reminder to all who have not yet responded to the invitation sent out
last weekend for  the tournament to be held tomorrow, details of which are
repeated below

Our next tournament will be on Saturday February 22nd our usual venue near, The
Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL, a few minutes walk from
Paddington:

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

We shall be playing duplicate Skat,

Registration will be from 11.00 to 11.15, for an 11.30 start. We shall be
playing four sessions, finishing around 18.30, with a break for lunch. Please
come along even if you cannot play all of the sessions.

Please let me ( chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk ) know in advance if you intend to
play-as it helps to know the budget for prizes, ( feel free to let me know even
if you cannot play as there are a few of you we have not seen for a while- it
would be good to hear from you!) but also feel free to turn up on the day if
you're unexpectedly free. If you're running late, you can contact me on 07885
770187

The entry fee is £9.00 with prizes for the winner and runners-up, and we welcome
players of all abilities.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible

Regards

Chris