[Bska] Fwd: Skat on 12/3/2014

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Thu Mar 6 04:35:41 EST 2014

 Hello All,

The German YMCA's evening tournament is on Wednesday 12th at the Lancaster Hall .Hotel near Paddington

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

 These are small friendly events, finishing around 21.30 to 22.00. Turn up on the evening, or better still, let Udo or myself know if you intend to play

Regards,

Mike