[Bska] Fwd: Skat 25 April

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 13:16:34 EDT 2014

 Hello All,

The German YMCA in London are holding their monthly evening tournament on Friday Apr 25th at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

These are small friendly events in aid of German Welfare Councils,, starting at 19.00 and finishing around 21,30, maybe 22.00

If you'd like to play, just turn up on the evening, or better still, let Udo know in advance, details below

See you there,

Mike