[Bska] Skat at the German YMCA 23/7/14

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 09:00:17 EDT 2014

 Hello All,

The German YMCA's monthly tournament is on Weds 23rd July at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, nr Paddington
http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

These are small friendly events, starting at 19.00 and finishing about 21.30 to 22.00

Udo's invitation is below, reply to him or me, or turn up on the day.

Regards,

Mike