[Bska] Skat at the YMCA Fri 15th Aug

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sun Aug 10 08:16:18 EDT 2014

Hello All,

The German YMCA's monthly tournament is on Fri 15th Aug at the Lancaster Hall Hotel, nr Paddington
http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

These are small friendly events, starting at 19.00 and finishing about 21.30 to 22.00

The invitation is below, reply to Doreen or me, or turn up on the day.

Regards,

Mike

Dear Members and Friends,

Due to unexpected diary problems we have to move our next meeting a week
forward. It will take place on

Friday 15 August 19:00

As usual we ask for a £5 minimum donation for the German Welfare Council
please. If you are sure you can make it, please send an email to Doreen at

info at gwc-london.org.uk

She will be hosting it while I am in Germany. If you don't know in
advance, just turn up.

All the best, have fun

Udo