[Bska] Reminder - London Skat tournament this Saturday 18th October

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Thu Oct 16 08:57:34 EDT 2014

Dear Skat players,

Our next duplicate Skat tournament will be this Saturday 18th October at
the Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington, starting at 11:30am.

Many thanks to those of you who have already replied to this invitation.
If you have not yet replied, it would be very helpful if you could let
me know in advance whether you will be playing. You can contact me by
e-mail at john at pagat.com or by phone or text at 07736 518738. Some
further details of the tournament can be found at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=372&p=543
If you have any questions, please ask.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and to seeing many of you on Saturday.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/