[Bska] Sunday May 24th. London tournament

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Sat May 9 09:10:22 EDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Our next tournament will be on Sunday May 24th at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration will be from 11.00 to 11.15, for an 11.30 start. Hands will be dealt at the table, and we'll be playing four sessions, finishing around 18.30, with a break for lunch. Don't worry if you can't play all day, you may play one or more sessions, as convenient.

Please let me know in advance if you intend to play-as it helps to know the budget for prizes, but you're welcome to turn up on the day, if you're unexpectedly free. You can also let me know on 07940 591263, if you're running a little late on the day.

The entry fee is £9.00 with prizes for the winner and runners-up, and players of all abilities are welcome: as long as you know the rules and have played a few hands, you'll be fine.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.

Regards,

Mike Tobias