[Bska] Next Skat tournament

Chris Beesley chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 26 15:15:10 EDT 2015

 After a short summer break/ longer than usual pause between tournaments....

Our next tournament will be on Saturday September 5th at our usual venue The Lancaster Hall Hotel, 35 Craven Terrace, W2 3EL, a few minutes walk from Paddington and Lancaster Gate stations:

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us- ...

We shall be playing duplicate Skat,

Registration will be from 11.00 to 11.15, for an 11.30 start. We shall be playing four sessions, finishing around 18.30, with a break for lunch. Please come along even if you cannot play all of the sessions.

Please let me ( chrisbeesley1 at yahoo.co.uk ) know in advance if you intend to play-as it helps to know the budget for prizes, ( again, as ever, feel free to let me know even if you cannot play as there arestill  a few of you we have not seen for a while- it would be good to hear from you!) but also feel free to turn up on the day if you're unexpectedly free. If you're running late, you can contact me on 07885 770187

The entry fee is £9.00 with prizes for the winner and runners-up, and we welcome players of all abilities.

We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
RegardsChris