[Bska] Reminder: Skat in London this Sunday

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Wed Oct 14 18:56:54 EDT 2015

Dear Skat players,

This is to remind you that we have a duplicate Skat tournament this
Sunday (October 18th) in the Lancaster Hall Hotel (35 Craven Terrace, W2
3QH - near Paddington).

I hope you will be able to join us - the more players the merrier.
Thanks to those of you who have already responded. If the rest of you
could let me know, if possible by the end of tomorrow (Thursday),
whether you intend to play, that would be very helpful.

As usual we will arrive by 11:15 for an 11:30 start and play four
sessions, ending by 19:00. There are further details at
http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=400&p=608

If you can't stay for the whole day it is possible to play in just some
of the sessions.

If coming by Underground please note that the Circle, District and
Hammersmith and City lines will not be running to Paddington
(engineering work) but the Bakerloo line to Paddington and the Central
Line to Lancaster Gate (nearest station to the tournament) should be OK.

Hoping to see you on Sunday.

Best wishes,
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/