[Bska] Informal Skat. Weds 4th Nov

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 11:34:32 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Our regular monthly Skat evening will be on Wednesday 4th November in the upstairs room of The Shipwright Arms, 88 Tooley St, SE1, a couple of minutes walk from London Bridge station.

It's completely informal: we start at 7pm, but you can turn up any time that's convenient, and play.

The pub serves excellent value food till about 9pm, and a selection of good beers.

IMPORTANT. We're there courtesy of Swiggers boardgaming group http://pevans.co.uk/Swiggers/index.html#Top ; who play there every Wednesday. If you can't find the room for any reason, ask the staff for the boardgame group, don't ask for the Skat, they won't know what you mean.

Hope to see you there.

Regards,

Mike 07940 591263