[Bska] Saturday Jan 9th, London Skat tournament

miketob at aol.com miketob at aol.com
Tue Dec 29 07:15:21 EST 2015

Hello Everyone,

I hope you've all had a wonderful Christmas.

Our first tournament of the year is on Saturday January 9th at our usual venue, The Lancaster Hall Hotel, near Paddington

http://www.german-ymca.org.uk/about-us-how-to-find-us.html

Registration will be between 11.00 and 11.15 for an 11.30 start, and we will play four sessions of hands dealt at the table (not duplicated). We will end at around 19:00.

Players of all standards are welcome; if you are not available for all four sessions we can usually accommodate you for just the sessions that you want to play in, particularly if we know beforehand that you will be there.

The entry fee is £9, with prizes awarded to the winner and runners-up.

Please let me know, if possible by Wednesday 6th January, whether you intend to play. It is very useful to know in advance who to expect, and how much I can spend on prizes. However, if you can't commit yourself in advance you are still welcome to turn up on the day if you find yourself unexpectedly free.

You can contact me on the day on 07940  591263

We look forward to seeing you on January 9th.

Happy New Year,

Mike