[Bska] Skat discussion forum

John McLeod john at pagat.com
Tue Mar 22 09:22:26 EDT 2016

As you may know, in addition to this mailing list we have a discussion
forum at http://www.weddslist.com/skat/bb/

It has mainly been used for discussion on how to bid and play various
hands, but it can be used for anything relevant to our activities.

Anyone can read the forum. If you want to join in the discussions, which
you are welcome and encouraged to do, you just need to email Mike Tobias
<miketob at aol.com> and he will send you a user name and password. You can
then post comments on anything that is there or start a new topic of
your own.

You will see that I have recently posted four short articles in the
Strategy and Tactics section - two about hands from the recent Oxford
tournament and two about the London tournament. I would be interested to
see your comments on these, or to join in any other discussions that you
might want to start.
--
John McLeod                      For information on card games visit
john at pagat.com                   http://www.pagat.com/